Are you looking for the best golf clubs and irons for seniors? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
There are a few things you need to think about before making your purchase and I’ll show you what’s most important and share my top picks.
- 1 How To Choose The Right Clubs And Irons
- 2 TaylorMade M2 Senior Iron Set *Top Irons*
- 3 Wilson Men’s Senior Profile XLS Complete Golf Set
- 4 Cobra King F7 Senior Iron Set
- 5 Tour Edge Senior HP25 Golf Set
- 6 Top Flite Senior Tour 13 Complete Piece Set
- 7 Senior Tour Golf Set
- 8 Seniors Men’s Complete Golf Set
- 9 Hit The Links With Quality Clubs This Year!
How To Choose The Right Clubs And Irons
Here are the most important things to consider before you buy anything:
- What’s the loft and flex of the clubs
- What’s your skill level and what you’re willing to pay
- What clubs are included in the set
First of all, you need to make sure the loft and flex is designed specifically for senior players. The loft is what gets the ball into the air and the flex is how much the shaft bends when you swing.
As a senior you want a higher loft and flex — this will help you get the ball higher, give more distance and allows you to swing faster. All the clubs on this list have the exact lofts and flexes senior players want.
Next, you need to consider your own skill level and how much you’re willing to play. If you’re very skilled you may want to buy a set of irons and senior drivers separately — this will ensure you get the highest quality pieces of equipment possible. However, this is the more expensive option. A really high quality set of irons will cost over $500 and a quality driver will cost over $200.
The other option is to purchase a complete set — this will come with most irons, driver, hybrids, fairway woods, putter and wedges.
Although you can get very high quality pieces in a complete set, you probably won’t get the same quality as buying each piece separately. This is the less expensive option, though.
There are many options on this list for all skill levels and budgets. Let’s take a look at them below:
TaylorMade M2 Senior Iron Set *Top Irons*
The Taylormade M2’s are a high performing and well made set of irons that’s perfect for skilled golfers. The set comes with a 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 iron and a pitching wedge. It doesn’t come with a driver but you can purchase an M2 senior driver here. This product is expensive and will cost around $699. That may seem high but I think it’s worth it, especially when you consider it comes with:
- Graphite shaft that improves swing speed and has excellent bend
- Inverted Cone technology increases the distance of all your shots
- A loft designed to get the ball into the air easily
It also features a comfortable and responsive TM Speed Grip. The reviews on this club are really high too. If you want to see what others have to say about this product, click below:
Take A Closer Look At The TaylorMade M2 Senior Irons
Wilson Men’s Senior Profile XLS Complete Golf Set
The Wilson Senior Profile XLS is a complete set of clubs that feature a 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 iron, pitching wedge, sand wedge, fairway wood, hybrid, driver and putter — it comes with head covers and a durable, carrying bag too. That’s a lot. It gets better when you see the price is around $239. I love that is has:
- An oversized driver with a massive sweet spot
- An easy to hit hybrid that makes getting to the green easy
- Putter that’s easy to align for added accuracy
Also, the irons are made from stainless steel materials that are very forgiving. You can expect straight shots even if you don’t make the perfect contact.
Take A Closer Look At The Wilson Senior Profile XLS
Cobra King F7 Senior Iron Set
The Cobra King F7 is another iron set that is made specifically for advanced and skilled golfers. Like the M2’s it doesn’t come with a driver or extra clubs — included is every iron and wedge you’ll need.
Also, like the M2’s these are pretty expensive at around $720. If you really want to perform on the golf course I believe they’re worth the price and they feature:
- Full hollow design in the 4 and 5 iron to improve distance and height
- Single length through out all clubs for added consistency
- The latest technologies in each iron to give you the best shots possible
The sweet spots on each club is large, too. This makes it so much easier to hit the ball well and will shave a few strokes from your score.
Take A Closer Look At The Cobra King F7 Senior Iron Set
Tour Edge Senior HP25 Golf Set
Company: Tour Edge
The Tour Edge Senior HP25 is a complete set and is perfect for intermediates and advanced golfers. It comes with every club you’ll ever need like:
- 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 irons and sand/pitching wedge
- Multiple woods and a hybrid
- Oversized driver with a massive sweet spot
The irons are made from durable and powerful stainless steel and this set comes with a comfortable standing bag. The price is around $320 which is extremely fair and reasonable. You’ll have a hard time finding such a complete set for a lower price.
Take A Closer Look At The Tour Edge Senior HP25
Top Flite Senior Tour 13 Complete Piece Set
Company: Top Flite
I’m a big fan of Top Flite and I’ve played with their equipment for many years (they make a very inexpensive golf push cart). Their Senior Tour Complete set is best suited for beginners and lower intermediate golfers. It has an excellent price of $189 and features:
- A large faced driver makes it easier to hit straight shots
- Multiple hybrids give you more versatility
- Stand bag will save you some energy
If you’re a very high-performing senior golfer, you’ll probably want a different product. Everyone else will be satisfied with these clubs.
Take A Closer Look At The Top Flite Senior Tour
Senior Tour Golf Set
Company: Senior Tour Golf
The Senior Tour Golf Set is specifically designed for older golfers and is perfect for all skill levels. This is another package that comes with every iron you’ll need, a driver, hybrid , putter and fairway wood. You can pick this set up for around $329, which is very fair when all things are considered. Some top features include:
- Graphite shaft for extra bend and added accuracy
- Driver with a very large sweet spot for better contact and shots
- A putter that’s easy to align
The bag has a stand and plenty of pockets to store all your stuff. This is definitely one of the best values on this list.
Take A Closer Look At The Senior Tour Golf Set
Seniors Men’s Complete Golf Set
Company: Senior PowerGolf
This product from Senior PowerGolf is perfect for intermediate golfers. If that sounds like you, you should definitely consider these clubs. It has an excellent driver that allows for far and high shots. Also, it comes with:
- Graphite shafts which promote fast swings
- Putter that’s easy to align
- Designed specifically for older golfers
The price isn’t bad either at around $239. Not bad when you consider all you’re getting.
Take A Closer Look At The Senior PowerGolf
Hit The Links With Quality Clubs This Year!
Golf is a difficult game and you need the best equipment possible to play your best. No matter your skill level or budget you can find a set of clubs here that’s perfect for you.
If you have a question about what you’ve read comment below and I’ll makes sure to respond as fast as possible. You can let your friends and family see by sharing on social media.
Are you ready to play at your highest this season?