Are you looking to improve your golf game with one the best golf shoes? If so, you came to the right place.
There’s a few things you must consider before making your purchase and I’ll show you what’s most important. You’ll see my top picks for 2017 too.
- 1 How To Pick The Perfect Golf Shoe
- 2 ECCO Biom Hybrid 2 *Top Pick*
- 3 Footjoy Hyperflex Golf Shoes
- 4 Nike Durasport 3.0
- 5 Adidas Tech Response 4
- 6 Footjoy Freestyle Golf Shoes
- 7 Nike Explorer SL
- 8 Footjoy D.N.A. Golf Shoes
- 9 Adidas Tour 360 Boost
- 10 Nike Lunar Control Vapor
- 11 Footjoy Superlites Golf Shoes
- 12 Sketchers Go Pro Golf Shoes
- 13 Adidas Adipower Boost 2
- 14 Nike F1 Impact Golf Shoe
- 15 Adidas Adicross V Spikeless Shoe
- 16 Puma Ignite Spikeless Shoes
- 17 Don’t Play Golf In Discomfort Ever Again!
How To Pick The Perfect Golf Shoe
There’s a few things to think about when selecting your footwear and the most important are:
- Know your skill level
- Pick a comfortable style that fits you well
- Smaller factors (waterproofing, spikes/spikeless)
First off, you need to know your own skill level and budget. If you’re just starting out it’s not necessary to buy a $150 pair of shoes. As you get better and your skills develop it becomes more necessary to spend more – it’ll help your performance. A high quality pair of shoes will cost $90 and up.
Next, you need to pick a comfortable product. This relies on the brand you purchase and making sure you get the right size. All the sneakers on this list come from well known companies with good reputations. Golf requires you to be on your feet. You need good stability to have an enjoyable day.
Lastly, you need to consider smaller factors like waterproofing and whether or not you want spikes. I’ve played in damp grass before and my feet got soaked – that’s enough to ruin a day. The product you decide on must be able to keep water out.
If you select golf shoes with spikes you’ll gain more traction which is necessary on hilly and wet courses. Spikeless shoes tend to be more comfortable, lightweight and are fine in flat, dry surfaces.
There’s many different types of shoes for all skill levels, budgets and preferences on this list. Let’s take a look at them now.
ECCO Biom Hybrid 2 *Top Pick*
You can find the ECCO Biom Hybrid 2’s on the feet of elite level golfers. I personally think they’re the most stylish golf sneakers and they look like a product you could wear off the golf course. Many people consider these the most comfortable shoes on the market and I can see why. They also feature:
- Natural Motion Technology that moves with your foot and is very flexible
- TP dual density outsole provides superior grip to the ground
- Hydromac water treatment keeps all moisture out and has a two year waterproof gurantee
- Anatomical shape molds to your foot instantly
As you can tell I really love this shoe and believe anyone who purchases it will be very satisfied.
Take A Closer Look At The Ecco Biom Hybrid 2’s
Footjoy Hyperflex Golf Shoes
The Footjoy Hyperflex’s are a very high quality and well made golf shoe – you can find them on the feet of the best. Besides offering a nice design, these feature:
- Flexgrid 2.0 Technology that provides airflow and flexibility
- Ultra comfortable cushioning you can easily wear all day without unwanted pains
- Superior traction and lightweight spikes
Also, this product comes with a 2 year waterproofing guarantee; now you see why this I say it’s designed for high level golfers.
Take A Closer Look At The Footjoy Hyperflex’s
Nike Durasport 3.0
Usually Nike products are the most expensive – that’s actually not the case with the Durasport 3.0’s (they’ll cost around $65). This shoe is more geared towards beginners and intermediate golfers and comes with:
- Water resistant synthetic leather materials that keep your feet nice and dry
- Comfortable midsole make these a delight to wear
- Durable and will easily last the whole season
The reviews on Amazon are excellent too. If you want to check out what others have to say about the Durasport 3.0’s, click below:
Take A Closer Look At The Nike Durasport 3.0’s
Adidas Tech Response 4
Adidas is a well known sports brand but you don’t see their gear on the golf course too often. That doesn’t mean the Tech Response 4’s are low quality or poorly made – in fact it’s quite the opposite. This shoe is very affordable and will cost anywhere from $40 to $65, depending on size. That’s pretty good, especially when you consider:
- How lightweight and flexible this product is
- Soft EVA footbed that is comfortable to wear all day long
- ThinTec technology keeps you low to the ground for more power
I own a ton of Adidas gear in many different sports so I can vouch for their durability and craftsmanship. If you’re looking to save a few bucks without giving up much in the performance department, you should definitely think about the Tech Response 4’s.
Take A Closer Look At The Adidas Tech Response 4’s
Footjoy Freestyle Golf Shoes
Here we have another Footjoy product and the Freestyle’s are one the highest performing golf shoes available. These aren’t cheap and will cost around $150. I think they’re worth every penny and I like that they feature:
- Very breathable design to keep your feet dry by getting rid of excess moisture and sweat
- InnerSok support system provides extra protection to your achilles and heel
- Exceptional grip so you can dig down and get extra power with your swings
- Very mobile and made for athletes
If you’re a very good golfer you must consider the Freestyle’s – they have everything you look for in footwear and you’ll be happy to have them on your feet.
Take A closer Look At The Footjoy Freestyle’s
Nike Explorer SL
The Explorer SL’s is another affordable product from Nike. This shoe is perfect for entry level and intermediate golfers and I personally like the low profile design – it won’t feel bulky or uncomfortable to wear. I also like that it comes with:
- Water resistant materials to prevent soggy socks
- Lightweight and shock absorbing technology included
- Well made traction system allows you to grip the ground
This is another sneaker for people looking to save a few bucks without resorting to low quality gear.
Take A Closer Look At The Nike Explorer SL’s
Footjoy D.N.A. Golf Shoes
The Footjoy D.N.A’s are another sharp looking sneaker high performing golfers love to wear. This product comes with spikes so you know it has superior traction and it features:
- Performance Chromoskin leather that’s very lightweight and durable
- Snugfit tongue increases airflow and eliminates sweat and moisture
- Very comfortable footbed that will have your feet feeling good after 18 holes
These will cost around $120 and I believe they’re worth it. If you have the cash to spend you won’t regret purchasing the D.N.A’s.
Take A Closer Look At The Footjoy D.N.A’s
Adidas Tour 360 Boost
The Adidas Tour 360 Boost’s are one of the most expensive shoes on this list and will cost around $200. People who play golf sparingly will have no need for a product like this – people who play often do. If you’re one of those golfers that plays every chance you get you should consider this sneaker. Some top features include:
- Boost cushioning that’s very responsive and transfers energy efficiently for more power and mobility
- 360 Wrap that provides extra stability for your foot
- Superior traction and ground grip
I’ve worn a lot of different shoes in my life, across many different sports. I’ve learned it’s worth it to pay a little extra to keep your feet comfortable.
Take A Closer Look At The Adidas Tour 360 Boost
Nike Lunar Control Vapor
Here we have a high quality and well made Nike shoe. The Lunar Control Vapor’s aren’t cheap and will cost around $165. Should a person new to golf purchase these? I don’t think they should – these players can spend a little less and be perfectly fine. However seasoned golfers will love this shoe and will love:
- The lightweight synthetic leather that’s durable, flexible and very water resistant
- Thin and comfortable tongue make these a delight to wear
- Phylon support wings add stability and will prevent any foot injuries
- Flywire technology adds mobility and performance
This product has a 2 year waterproof gurantee too. Anybody who gets to wear these are very lucky.
Take A Closer Look At The Nike Lunar Control Vapor’s
Footjoy Superlites Golf Shoes
Many of the Footjoy shoes on this list are pretty expensive and will cost over $100 – the Superlite’s come with an affordable price tag, however, and will cost around $65. You’ll like that these have:
- A lightweight cushion bed that provides support for your heel
- Synthetic upper that is breathable and very water resistant
- Shock absorbent technology makes them comfortable to walk around in all day
The Superlite’s come in a few different styles and colors too; you’ll easily be able to find a look you like.
Take A Closer Look At The Footjoy Superlite’s
Sketchers Go Pro Golf Shoes
Sketchers is another brand you don’t see on the golf course too often. This is a shame because their Go Pro Golf Shoe is really high quality and performs well. Some things I like about this product are:
- The replaceable spikes that provide superior traction and surface grip
- H2GO technology limits water penetration
- Lightweight and responsive foam is enjoyable to wear all day long
This is another highly reviewed product on Amazon and if you’d like to see what other are saying about the Go Pro Golf’s, click below.
Take A Closer Look At The Sketchers Go Pro Golf’s
Adidas Adipower Boost 2
The Adidas Adipower Boost 2’s are ultra comfortable and very durable. This stylish product isn’t cheap and will cost around $150. I personally believe it’s worth that price because of the:
- Soft and breathable leather that improves airflow and prevents water from seeping in
- Bounce foam cushioning is very nice to wear and improves mobility and responsiveness
- Extra stability for your heel
This is another product that comes in multiple colors and designs – you should have no problem finding one you like and want to show off.
Take A Closer Look At The Adidas Adipower boost 2’s
Nike F1 Impact Golf Shoe
The Nike Impact’s are a shoe that many different golfers can enjoy – especially beginners, intermediates and for people that don’t play too often. I really like the design; they almost look like running shoes. Some other nice features include:
- Breathable mesh materials that improve airflow and reduce sweat
- Spikeless design makes these very lightweight and comfortable
- Waterproof treatment will keep your feet nice and dry
This product will mold to your foot and fits well too. The Impact’s will cost around $69, which is very reasonable and fair.
Take A Closer Look At The Nike F1 Impacts
Adidas Adicross V Spikeless Shoe
The Adidas Adicross V is another shoe that looks like it can be worn off the golf course. This isn’t really a product that very skilled golfers will be interested in – it just won’t perform the way these players need. Beginners and intermediates will love:
- The spikeless design that is lightweight and comfortable
- Water resistance
- That it’s flexible and will move with your foot and ankle
You can pick this sneaker up for around $50; you’ll have a hard time finding a better pair for this price.
Take A Closer Look At The Adidas Adicross V’s
Puma Ignite Spikeless Shoes
The Puma Ignite’s is another shoe that’s very stylish and high performing. They come in 14 different colors and designs so there’s plenty of choices for you to decide on. Some top features include:
- Premium leather that is lightweight, durable and water resistant
- Responsive foam cushioning that’s ultra comfortable
- Excellent traction despite being a spikeless design
Puma may not be the most well known golf company but they’re an excellent sports company – you can trust the products from this brand.
Take A Closer Look At The Puma Ignite Spikless Shoes
Don’t Play Golf In Discomfort Ever Again!
A lot of people underestimate how tiring a full round of golf can be. There’s a lot of walking and standing involved – this can lead to aching feet. If you want to be comfortable while hitting the links you need a quality sneaker. No matter your skill or budget there’s a shoe on this list that’s perfect for you.
If you have any questions about what you’ve read, comment below and I’ll make sure to respond as fast as possible. You can let friends and family see by sharing on social media.
Are you excited for the golf season this year?